Health and Safety
As a PGA TOUR sanctioned event, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and adhering to guidance from the PGA TOUR, local health officials, WHO and the CDC to provide a safe environment for sponsors, fans, volunteers and players. Per CDC Guidelines, regardless of vaccination status, masks are required at all times indoors or in fully enclosed spaces, unless actively eating or drinking. This includes all shuttles.
Mobile Tickets / Refunds
All spectator tickets will be purchased online and issued / redeemed thru the AXS mobile app.
Youth, sixteen (16) and under, are eligible to receive complimentary grounds admission with a properly credentialed adult. All children over the age of two (2) need a ticket for any ticketed hospitality area.
NOTE: To login to the app, be sure to use the same email you used when purchasing your tickets (the same email address your confirmation email was sent to). If you’re having trouble logging in with that email address, a password reset should do the trick.
For more information on the AXS mobile app and transferring tickets, click here.
SAFEGUARD YOUR TICKETS | NO RE-ENTRY | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES | TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All persons will go through Tournament Security upon boarding the complimentary shuttle bus.
Please review the list of Prohibited Items, Permitted Items and Bag Policy. Any prohibited items will have to be returned to your car or discarded at the security check point. Storage will not be available at the tournament.
We strive to provide a safe environment for all fans, volunteers and players. Please read here for more information.
Daily Pairings Sheet will be available at the Tournament entrance and various locations throughout the course each day.
Asking for autographs once a player begins a competitive round, Friday to Sunday is prohibited. Players may elect to sign autographs prior to, or at the conclusion, of their round.
All major credit cards will be accepted at all concession locations.
Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, or violation of any rule or instruction of tournament representatives is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket & for your removal from the premises.
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Stay behind the gallery ropes
- Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Always look both ways before crossing a cart path
- Be considerate of others, and kneel or sit if you find yourself in the front row of the gallery
- Walk carefully, never run
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 12 should be kept at a safe distance while play is in progress. Parents should take extra precautionary measures when choosing a viewing location
- Making rude, vulgar, or other inappropriate comments or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe, or illegal in nature
- Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer, or security personnel
All parking for ticket holders will be available at the Gas South District (directions)
Spectator parking will be $5.00 per car, per day. Pre-paid parking passes can be purchased thru AXS online or within the AXS App during or after your ticket purchase. If you have pre-paid for parking, print your parking pass or have it ready on your mobile phone to present to the parking attendant.
Shuttle service to and from TPC Sugarloaf, host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, will be complimentary.
Rideshare pick-up location is located adjacent to the shuttle bus staging area at Gas South District. Those utilizing a ride share service will be shuttled to and from TPC Sugarloaf, host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, complimentary.
A limited number of ADA accessible parking is available for vehicles with a valid state permit at TPC Sugarloaf (directions), host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, ADA accessible parking and complimentary shuttles are available at the Gas South District.
Mobile Device Policy
While being respectful of tournament play, we encourage all fans to use mobile device to enhance their tournament experience! Download the PGA TOUR app to view live scoring and share your experience on your social media channels. Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!
Cell phones are allowed on tournament grounds under the following considerations:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket
We have transitioned to having digital advertising for a more efficient and eco-friendly tournament. To view the 2021 Digital Spectator Guide, click here.
What to Wear
All spectators should wear comfortable shoes and clothing in anticipation of walking between venues and attractions around the course.
Spectators should have the following items on hand:
The tournament has a meteorologist on-site monitoring the possibility of inclement weather. Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When the signs appear spectators are advised to take precautions such as evacuating the bleachers, skyboxes, and hospitality tents as well as open areas, hilltops, isolated trees, golf carts, and wired fences.
If play is suspended, indicated by one of the prolonged air-horn blast, please close your umbrella and seek shelter immediately. Suspension of play means there is a delay in play, not necessarily a cancellation.