Health and Safety
As a PGA TOUR sanctioned event, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and adhering to guidance from the PGA TOUR, local health officials, WHO, and the CDC to provide a safe environment for sponsors, fans, volunteers, and players.
Mobile Tickets / Refunds
All spectator tickets will be purchased online and issued / redeemed through the Ticketmaster mobile app.
Children, fifteen (15) and under, are eligible to receive complimentary grounds admission with a properly credentialed or ticketed adult. All children over the age of two (2) need a ticket for any ticketed hospitality area.
NOTE: To login to the app, be sure to use the same email you used when purchasing your tickets (the same email address your confirmation email was sent to). If you’re having trouble logging in with that email address, a password reset should do the trick.
Accessing your tickets is as easy as tap show and go! Click to watch our quick video for how to make sure you are mobile ticket ready when you head to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic
SAFEGUARD YOUR TICKETS | NO RE-ENTRY | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES | TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All persons will go through Tournament Security upon boarding the complimentary shuttle bus.
Please review the list of Prohibited Items, Permitted Items and Bag Policy. Any prohibited items will have to be returned to your car or discarded at the security check point. Storage will not be available at the tournament.
We strive to provide a safe environment for all fans, volunteers and players. Please read here for more information.
Daily Pairings Sheet will be available at the Tournament entrance and various locations throughout the course each day. Pairings for the 2024 tournament will be published the evening prior to the competition rounds.
Asking for autographs once a player begins a competitive round, Friday to Sunday is prohibited. Players may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round in the designated Go Technology Management Autograph Zone near the 18th Green.
All major credit cards will be accepted at all concession locations.
Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, or violation of any rule or instruction of tournament representatives is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket and for your removal from the premises.
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Stay behind the gallery ropes
- Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Always look both ways before crossing a cart path
- Be considerate of others, and kneel or sit if you find yourself in the front row of the gallery
- Walk carefully, never run
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 12 should be kept at a safe distance while play is in progress. Parents should take extra precautionary measures when choosing a viewing location
- Making rude, vulgar, or other inappropriate comments or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe, or illegal in nature
- Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer, or security personnel
All parking for ticket holders will be available at the Gas South District (directions).
Spectator parking will be $10.00 per car, per day. Pre-paid parking passes can be purchased atTicketmaster.com or GasSouthDistrict.com under the Mitsubishi Electric Classic event. If you have pre-paid for parking, print your parking pass or have it ready on your mobile phone to present to the parking attendant.
Shuttle service to and from TPC Sugarloaf, host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, will be complimentary.
Rideshare pick-up location is located adjacent to the shuttle bus staging area at Gas South District. Those utilizing a ride share service will be shuttled to and from TPC Sugarloaf, host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, complimentary.
A limited number of ADA accessible parking is available for vehicles with a valid state permit at TPC Sugarloaf (directions), host course to the Mitsubishi Electric Classic, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, ADA accessible parking and complimentary shuttles are available at the Gas South District.
Mobile Device Policy
While being respectful of tournament play, we encourage all fans to use mobile device to enhance their tournament experience! Download the PGA TOUR app to view live scoring and share your experience on your social media channels. Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Cell phones are allowed on tournament grounds under the following considerations:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket
We have transitioned to having digital advertising for a more efficient and eco-friendly tournament. To view the 2023 Digital Spectator Guide, click here.
What to Wear
All spectators should wear comfortable shoes and clothing in anticipation of walking between venues and attractions around the course.
Spectators should have the following items on hand:
• Wind breaker
Observe the electronic scoreboards throughout the golf course for Weather Alert Scale information that will appear to define the threat level of the inclement weather based on the potential likelihood and severity of presenting dangerous conditions to persons onsite and/or impacting the competition. These advisory messages will be issued at the beginning and throughout each tournament day and include guidance about potential conditions. The Weather Alert Scale messages are listed below:
Green – Weather Policy in Effect
Yellow – Inclement Weather Possible / Be Aware
Orange – Inclement Weather Approaching / Be Prepared
Red – Take Action / Seek Shelter or Exit the Premises
Purple – Course Closed / Exit grandstands, temporary structures, and the premises